Ateva® G Medical EVA is a versatile material, offering reliable performance for various medical applications and processing methods.
The clear transparent material combines high flexibility, puncture and tear resistance with good adhesion and breathability.
Long term availability and regulatory support are key to meet the expectations of medical industry.
Ateva® G Medical EVA is a clear transparent, flexible material, suitable for various applications like flexible tubes, films or injection molded articles.
Ateva® G shows an excellent performance, offering outstanding mechanical strength, puncture and impact resistance. It is resistant to water, breathable and globally approved for medical applications.
Various certificates and declarations are available for Ateva® G Medical EVA:
- USP Class VI
- ISO 10993 biocompatibility
- Drug Master File (DMF) listed
- Oral toxicitity
- Food Contact Compliance (EU and FDA)
- Free of animal derived materials
- GMO free
- Phthalate free
- Change Management
- EU Pharmacopoeia
Typical applications of Ateva® G Medical EVA:
- Anaesthetic applications
- Cryogenic stem cell storage
- Dental applications
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Medical bags (blood, parenteral nutrition)
- Medical film
- Medical tubes
- Wound care
Ateva® G Medical EVA grades:
- Ateva® 1081G Medical EVA for tubing, film and compounding. MFR 1,1; VA content 9%
- Ateva® 1807G Medical EVA for tubing, film and compounding. MFR 0,7; VA content 18%
- Ateva® 2803G Medical EVA for tubing, film and compounding. MFR 3,0; VA content 28%
- Ateva® 2820AG Medical EVA for injection molded articles. MFR 25; VA content 28%
|Grade||Vinyl Acetate (%)||Melt Index (g/10min)||Density (g/cm³)||Antioxidant|
Loading, please wait