Braskem High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) offers a very wide portfolio of bimodal and unimodal blow moulding, pipe as well as film extrusion grades.
Braskem is also a world leader in the production of bio-based polyethylene (LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE) sold under the brand I'm green™ Polyethylene.
Braskem HDPE bimodal and unimodal Blow Moulding and Film grades are suitable for production of:
- Small bottles with high chemical resistance
- Dairy beverages packaging with excellent organoleptic properties
- Hygiene and cleaning products packaging with high surfactant resistance
- Cosmetic packaging with great balance of mechanical properties and chemical resistance
- Industrial containers with up to 200 l
- Containers for chemical products with high ESCR
- Retail bags
- Perforated rolls
- Heavy duty films
I'm green™ PolyethyleneI'm green™Polyethylene is a biopolymer produced from ethanol sugarcane. I'm green™ Polyethylene is a renewable alternative to polyethylene with the same properties, performance and application versatility like standard polyethylene.
Braskem’s bio-based polyethylene includes LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE. It is mainly used for rigid and flexible packaging (food and beverage, cleaning and personal care products), toys, containers or plastic bags.
Loading, please wait