Glass fiber reinforced Polypropylene-based Compounds.
Celanese Tecnoprene PP compounds – including both homopolymer polypropylene and copolymer polypropylene compounds – with chemically bonded glass fiber are developed to guarantee the best solution to customers looking for technical applications with high rigidity and excellent mechanical properties, even at elevated temperatures.
Through the huge variety of possible features, customers are able to select the Tecnoprene PP/GF with the best cost/performance ratio. Tecnoprene PP/GF materials are available with up to 60% glass fiber reinforcement.
Tecnoprene PP glass reinforced grades:
- Impact modified
- High crystallinity
- Easy flow
- Detergent resistant
- Food approved
- Halogen-free flame retardant
Typical Tecnoprene PP glass reinforced compound applications:
Automotive Tecnoprene PP Compounds applications
- Exterior (bumpers)
- Powertrain (fans, shrouds, air intake manifold)
- Electrical (headlight housing)
Consumer goods Tecnoprene PP Compounds applications
- Household appliances (casings, washing machine parts, refrigerator trays and shelves)
- Furniture (chairs, seats)
- Power tools (cases and covers)
Electrical & electronic Tecnoprene PP Compounds applications
- Engine cover plates, plates for electrical switches
Loading, please wait